NEW! Right Track: Metro North now includes SHORE LINE EAST schedules!
NEW! Track numbers and statuses for trains departing Grand Central Terminal up to 3 hours in advance!
Right Track: Metro North provides full offline schedule searches (no data connection required!) combined with real-time track numbers and status updates that inform you of delays, cancellations and schedule changes, as they happen.
• Trip Searches (offline, no data connection required)
• Real-Time Status and Track Information
• Transfer Searches (available as an upgrade)
• Station Tables (train status and track numbers)
• Line Status (system-wide delays and schedule changes)
• MTA Status (including NYC Subway and Buses)
• In-app Schedule Updates
• Line Map
• Fare Information
• Trip Alarms (available as an upgrade)
• Trip Sharing (available as an upgrade)
• Home screen widgets (available as an upgrade)
The app offers extended features that are available to purchase as in-app upgrades:
• Ad Removal - $0.99
• Transfer Searches - $0.99
• Widgets - $0.99
• Other: Alarms, Trip Sharing - $0.99
• All of the above - $2.50
Explanation of Permission Requests:
• Access Network State: Determine if your device has a data connection
• Internet: Required to access real-time status information and displaying ads
• Write External Storage: Needed for backup of settings and storage of map tiles
• Wake Lock: Used by the travel alarms to turn the screen on when an alarm starts
• Vibrate: Used by the travel alarms
• Read Phone State: Used to verify upgrades against the device ID (the device ID is not logged or sent anywhere, but is used to generate a one-way hash for license keys)
• Location: only used when you request the closest station
Right Track: Metro North & SLE is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-04-06. The program can be installed on Android.
Right Track: Metro North & SLE (version 3.2.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 7 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Right Track: Metro North & SLE since it was posted on our website on 2014-06-14.
The latest version is 3.2.2 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-26.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-04-06
Version 3.2.1 - 3.2.2:,Minor Bug Fixes:,- Update to MTA Service Status URL,- Highlight SLE trains in Station Tables